In this segment, Pastor Kader looks at Romans 1.
- Context matters. Are we talking about homosexuals, or people who have turned away from God?
- Romans 1:26-27 appears to be talking about straight people.
- Everything in the Bible is truly recorded, but not everything in the Bible is “true”. Look at who’s talking and who they are talking to.
- This is the only place where lesbianism is specifically mentioned in the Bible.
- Maybe we need to look at Romans 1:29-31 as a checklist, and review our own lives. Have we done any of the things listed? Time to repent and ask forgiveness.