Rev. Kader takes an interesting look at eunuchs in the Bible.
- The biblical definition of eunuchs encompasses more than just castrated males, but includes homosexuals and those who choose to be celibate.
- Eunuchs were found in trusted positions.
- Potiphar, the captain of the Egyptian palace guard who purchased Joseph, was a eunuch.
- God encouraged the prince of the eunuchs to have favor and tender love toward Daniel.
- It was a black, gay male – the Ethiopian eunuch in charge of the treasury – that Phillip introduced to Christ.
- Eunuchs have a special promise of honor from God.